The P22 was designed for passionate players to enjoy the rich, resonant voice, responsive touch and exceptional tone Yamaha is known for. The durable P22 is ideal for everyday use and has been the clear choice for schools, studios, religious institutions and even the home.The finest woods
- Back posts, forward thinking
- Advanced V-Pro frame
- One-of-a-kind hammers
- Hand-wound bass strings
- Everything in sight
The P22, comes in various cabinet colors and finishes.
The Piano Store Promise…. is one of our ways of expressing our deep appreciation and the value we have for our customers. It’s our commitment and desire to provide the very best experience we can when you purchase a new piano from us.
Our goal is to have a long-term relationship with our customers as they journey through the various seasons of piano ownership. We can then come alongside them to assist in all their future piano needs as well.
We promise to ensure each and every piano we carry is professionally inspected and serviced to meet our highest standards so to secure lasting value in your investment.
We also promise to provide our customers with The Piano Store Trade-up Investment Credit*.
When you purchase a piano from The Piano Store…you also qualify for a trade-up investment credit. The amount you paid for the piano itself (not the MSRP) will be credited when trading up to another piano you purchase from The Piano Store in the near future. Once determined it meets *eligibility, there is no time limit on when you can use your trade-up investment credit.
* Trade-up investment credit eligibility requirements:
- Your original purchased piano from The Piano Store has well cared for and you can provide service receipts for annual technician maintenance service on the piano.
- The piano you want to “trade-up” to, is at least double the price of the originally purchased piano.
- Your original purchased piano from The Piano Store meets the standards of our piano appraisal checkpoint inspection.