The GB1K designer compact grand piano combines the latest cutting-edge technology and innovation with the timeless skills of expert artisans to achieve an unsurpassed standard of affordable excellence. Its expressive range and consistently reliable performance over time make it one of the most highly recommended models by piano technicians and a leading choice of pianists at all levels.
Among the impressive build quality features of the GB1K are advanced scale design, solid spruce soundboard and ribs, solid maple bridge and caps, solid copper wound bass strings and aluminum alloy action rails. In addition, the model offers Yamaha’s balanced action, solid spruce keys with hardwood buttons, premium Yamaha designed hammers with T-fasteners, a reinforced keyframe pin with an adjustable guide and a hardwood reinforced keyframe.
- Advanced scale design
- Solid spruce soundboard and ribs
- Solid maple bridge and caps
- Solid copper wound bass strings
- Soft-Close™ fallboard
- Aluminum alloy action rails
- Yamaha balanced action
- Solid spruce keys with hardwood buttons
- Premium Yamaha designed hammers with T-fasteners
- Reinforced keyframe Pin with adjustable guide
- Hardwood reinforced keyframe
- Bass sustain
- Cut thread tuning pins
- Polyester finish
- Resin sheet foundation
- Lid prop stopper
- Solid brass casters
- Vacuum Shield Mold Process (V-Pro) plate
- Seasoned for destination
The Piano Store Promise…. is one of our ways of expressing our deep appreciation and the value we have for our customers. It’s our commitment and desire to provide the very best experience we can when you purchase a new piano from us.
Our goal is to have a long-term relationship with our customers as they journey through the various seasons of piano ownership. We can then come alongside them to assist in all their future piano needs as well.
We promise to ensure each and every piano we carry is professionally inspected and serviced to meet our highest standards so to secure lasting value in your investment.
We also promise to provide our customers with The Piano Store Trade-up Investment Credit*.
When you purchase a piano from The Piano Store…you also qualify for a trade-up investment credit. The amount you paid for the piano itself (not the MSRP) will be credited when trading up to another piano you purchase from The Piano Store in the near future. Once determined it meets *eligibility, there is no time limit on when you can use your trade-up investment credit.
* Trade-up investment credit eligibility requirements:
- Your original purchased piano from The Piano Store has well cared for and you can provide service receipts for annual technician maintenance service on the piano.
- The piano you want to “trade-up” to, is at least double the price of the originally purchased piano.
- Your original purchased piano from The Piano Store meets the standards of our piano appraisal checkpoint inspection.